There are lots of great options. Complete four events between July 22 and August 8 to be eligible for prizes. Then blog about your experience or email LGRAB about it. We'd be happy to put up some guest posts here as well.
- on vacation? rent a bike and go for a ride!
- write a letter advocating for bicycling infrastructure (bike lanes, bike rack, etc) to your alderman/council representative, mayor, or a local business.
- take a picture of something along your commute that says “summer” to you, and explain why
- commute to work by bike or bike/transit if you don’t already
- perform a maintenance task on your bike
- explore a greenway or bike path in your city that you haven’t previously visited
- test ride a different type of bike than you normally ride (road bike, mountain bike, etc.)
- read a book about cycling
- ride your bike somewhere new in your city
- go on a group ride
Anyone interested? I think I'm in!