It’s that time again- Grease Rag Ride and Wrench!
Grease Rag will be on Thursday, October 7th
(This event takes place the 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month)
Group ride at 6PM ends at the shop- starting from the S. end of the Stone Arch Bridge
Meet at Sunrise Cyclery (901 W. Lake St. at Bryant Ave.) at 7PM, wrenching ends at 9PM!
- The group rides have been going really well. Meet up at 6 at the Stone Arch Bridge 10/7 for a nice ride to the shop!
- This week Grease Rag is going to be extra special- I'm bringing my mom <3 into the shop. No, really. It's going to be sweet!
- Don't forget about the Hub's Womens Appreciation Event on 10/9.
- Keep your eyes peeled for our second annual winter maintenance shop coming up at the beginning of November.
- The Grease Rag photo last month was great. I could feel the love! Check out the photo here. (Shayne was also there but was hiding during the photo.)
- At the last Grease Rag Kim used a hacksaw to whittle down her kickstand, Ina was using a blowtorch on some stubborn plastic caps, and Adriane did a huge amount of work on her bike. (Fearless.) Bruzo was able to do a tune up before Babes in Bikeland (she did great!) and even though Cayla was only in the shop for a few minutes, she was helping out right and left. WTFs, you inspire me. Big thanks to Kat and Shayne for all of their mechanical advice!
Hope to see you!